Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Butt Plugged

Photo



thats-fuckinhot: Finally, my beautiful FHP shows all the...



thats-fuckinhot:

Finally, my beautiful FHP shows all the Miss30K contestants how to properly bend at the waist when presenting yourself for consideration.  Doesn't her new Princess Plug look lovely nestled in its snug little corner of Heaven?  I do believe she is ready to receive me now.  What do you all think?  I think she gives new meaning to Fuckinhot :)

iampunkassbetch: Red. Fox.



iampunkassbetch:

Red. Fox.

naughty-thoughts-all-day:



naughty-thoughts-all-day:

Photo



stknggrl: My new tail! It' soo soft. I think it's gorgeous....



stknggrl:

My new tail! It' soo soft. I think it's gorgeous. Just something naughty and special because I have been feeling very, very naughty lately and because more than 500 of you have decided for whatever crazy reason to follow my tumblr and 2 posts have 1,000 notes. Thank you!

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Love the fantastic hot, horny and sexy stuff in your blog

Thanks!!!

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment