Thursday, June 6, 2013

art is over

omgwtfargbbq



omgwtfargbbq

Not with that attitude.



Not with that attitude.

dontwinfriendswithsalad: can i still be punk if i've been crying for four straight hours so punk

dontwinfriendswithsalad:

can i still be punk if i've been crying for four straight hours

so punk

Photo



Dat tape



Dat tape

Air filter mania



Air filter mania

Drinkin with mr reznor.



Drinkin with mr reznor.

The Truth is Often Stupid: psychosycophant: your-bloodless-light: psychosycophant:...

The Truth is Often Stupid: psychosycophant: your-bloodless-light: psychosycophant:...:

psychosycophant:

your-bloodless-light:

psychosycophant:

your-bloodless-light:

psychosycophant:

your-bloodless-light:

Damn did I offend someone

i dunno.

I normally don't especially care about accumulating follows but losing several in the span of 5-10 minutes…

2nd tallboy? dude, i mon my 2nd 12 pack. i can garuantee im at least twice your size, but still

your-bloodless-light: psychosycophant: your-bloodless-light: psychosycophant: your-bloodless-ligh...

your-bloodless-light:

psychosycophant:

your-bloodless-light:

psychosycophant:

your-bloodless-light:

Damn did I offend someone

i dunno.

I normally don't especially care about accumulating follows but losing several in the span of 5-10 minutes is making me wonder if I did/said something horribly wrong. Meh.

youve got me, and thats all that should matter.

image

im drinking too!

KING OF BEERS

your-bloodless-light: psychosycophant: your-bloodless-light: Damn did I offend someone i...

your-bloodless-light:

psychosycophant:

your-bloodless-light:

Damn did I offend someone

i dunno.

I normally don't especially care about accumulating follows but losing several in the span of 5-10 minutes is making me wonder if I did/said something horribly wrong. Meh.

youve got me, and thats all that should matter.

your-bloodless-light: Damn did I offend someone i dunno.

your-bloodless-light:

Damn did I offend someone

i dunno.

your-bloodless-light: psychosycophant: your-bloodless-light: Filter's new bassist is the Hardees...

your-bloodless-light:

psychosycophant:

your-bloodless-light:

Filter's new bassist is the Hardees commercial voiceover guy and has been for nearly 15 years. That's kind of cool. Promotional tie-ins anyone?

Hey Man, Nice Burger.

Take a Thickburger

makes me wanna

take another fry

take another fry

take it from the heaterrrrrrrrrrr

your-bloodless-light: Filter's new bassist is the Hardees commercial voiceover guy and has been for...

your-bloodless-light:

Filter's new bassist is the Hardees commercial voiceover guy and has been for nearly 15 years. That's kind of cool. Promotional tie-ins anyone?

Hey Man, Nice Burger.

rosainvertida: Sephiroth Demotivational by ~Suzumehane So do i...



rosainvertida:

Sephiroth Demotivational by ~Suzumehane

So do i :P

that fucker uses wen.

artfultsu-kun: FF7 calamity from the sky 



artfultsu-kun:

FF7 calamity from the sky 

boesthius: gpoy



boesthius:

gpoy

Was browsing pics when I saw this. Now I'm sad T_T



Was browsing pics when I saw this. Now I'm sad T_T

phrozenpikachu: Epic drawing of red xiii



phrozenpikachu:

Epic drawing of red xiii

Photo



theironiconformist: After months of not having the first disc,...



theironiconformist:

After months of not having the first disc, i'm about to play this game again

No comments:

Post a Comment